- Juris Doctorate: Loyola Law School, 1986
- Bachelor of Arts: Claremont McKenna College, 1983
- State of California, 1986
- United States District Court, Central District, 1986
- Glazer & Blinder – 2000 – Present
Associate – Concentrating in civil litigation matters involving personal injury; vehicular, premises and product liability claims; business litigation and transactions; and general subrogation.
- Law Office of David M.S. Taam – 1993 – 1996
Civil litigation in the following areas: construction defect, defamation, premises liability, wrongful termination, unfair competition, trade secret misappropriation, probate, and insurance bad faith.
- Tuverson & Hillyard – 1992 – 1993
Associate – Civil litigation in the following areas: legal malpractice, premises liability and construction defect.
- George E. Dalton & Associates – 1987 – 1992
Associate – Civil Litigation in the following areas: legal malpractice, accounting malpractice and insurance bad faith.
- Law Offices of Ned Good – 1986 – 1987
Law Clerk/Associate – Civil litigation in the following areas: wrongful death, personal injury, aviation law and insurance bad faith.