- Juris Doctorate: Southwestern University School of Law, 1981
- Bachelor of Arts: University of California Berkeley, 1975
- State of California, 1981
- United States District Court, Central District, 1981
- Glazer & Blinder – 1999 – Present
Partner concentrating in civil litigation including motor vehicle, premises liability and products liability claims, business litigation, and subrogation.
- Law Offices of Mark S. Glazer – 1991 to 1999
Civil litigation practice concentrating in personal injury defense litigation with a special emphasis on insurance defense. Practice also includes business litigation and subrogation.
- Feinberg, Gottlieb & Grossman – 1989 to 1991
Partner and head of insurance defense department, concentrating in personal injury defense litigation including product liability and premises liability.
- Collins & Zapala – 1986 to 1989
Associate concentrating in insurance defense involving auto, construction, and premises liability, as well as defense of insurance bad faith claims.
- Deputy District Attorney, Stanislaus County, California – 1983 to 1986
Tried over 85 criminal jury cases and headed a branch unit. Served as deputy in charge of all child molestation prosecutions and was privileged to work for one of the first counties in California to have an entire unit dedicated specifically to the prosecution of this type of crime.
Clerkships and Appellate Experience
1981 – 1983 Judicial clerk to the Honorable John R. Kronenberg, United States
Magistrate, United States District Court, Central District.
Argued cases before the California Court of Appeal, Second Appellate District.
- Association of Southern California Defense Counsel
- Los Angeles County Bar Association